Our church is located on The Headland in Hartlepool in the North East of England. Should you wish to visit you can find directions and a map below together with our postal address.
Headland Baptist Church
Email: Secretary @ Headlandbaptistchurch.co.uk
Phone: Ø7956 627271
From the A19 North or South:
Turn off the A19 at the A179 Hartlepool junction.
- Follow the road to the first roundabout and go straight over.
- Carry straight on over two more roundabouts, at the second following signs for “The Headland.”
- Continue straight over a final roundabout and follow the road past a rugby club on the left and through a small housing estate.
- Eventually you will reach a ‘T-junction’.
- Turn left and follow the road for half a mile or so with the docks on your right.
- Continue past a small shopping parade and bus station until the road forces you to take a left turn.
- Continue up the hill with St Hilda’s church to your left and the church is on your right.